Here at Big H Heating we take privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account
When you submit a form we collect your first name, last name, telephone number, email address and your message details so that we can correspond with you. At no time do we store any of this information in a database. (E.g. Once you send us your completed form, your information is transferred directly to us via email).
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on this site.
In order to be compliant with the new regulation Google included a data processing amendment.
The data we collect will be processed anonymously and “Data sharing” is disabled.
We don’t use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. A cookie does not give access to the computer or reveal information other than the data you choose to share with us.
Purpose of using cookies
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of products and services
Listed below are the main cookies that might be used by us when you enter the website.
- Session ID cookie: Enables us to keep track of customer’s movement switching between pages in order for the customer not to be asked repeatedly for information already provided. This type of cookie allows the customer to proceed through numerous pages of the website quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new visited area.
- Load Balancer cookie: This type of cookie is essential in order to ensure that the website loads efficiently by distributing visits across multiple web servers. When distributed, the cookie does not contain personal information of the customer and the duration of use is limited to the customer’s visit on the website, hence the cookie is deleted when the web browser is closed.
Third parties may also set cookies. However, none of these third parties are able to collect personal data from which they would be able to identify a customer on an individual basis.
- Web Analytics: These cookies track how visitors use the website in order to improve our services. For example, we use Google Analytics – a popular web analytics service – provided by Google. The customer can find more information regarding how these cookies are used on Google Privacy’s site.
- Advertisement tracking: These cookies are used to collect non-personal information regarding the customer’s interaction with advertising on other websites prior to them arriving at our website and which advertisements are preferred by the customers. This information helps us to deliver advertisements relevant to the customer’s interests and preferences, control the number of times the customer sees a given advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertisement campaigns.
- Website testing: These cookies allow us to show different versions of the same page or feature on the website and thereafter track to see which version performs best. We use a cookie to manage which version to display when the customer visits the website. The specific variation that the customer will see is randomly chosen and no personal information is stored or tracked through this cookie.
Storage of cookies
The specific time of storage varies from cookie to cookie. However, the period is restarts whenever the website is visited.
Links to other websites